Hosting corporate entertainment requires planning and budget, so you may wonder: why should I make an effort to provide it?
The simple answer is to strengthen your company’s business relationships with clients, customers, associates, and employees. Corporate party entertainment events introduce new products, increase customer retention rate, create networking opportunities, improve in-work relations, reinforce your image as an industry leader, and much more.
Even better, why not go the extra mile and delight them with something more than just the usual PowerPoint presentation? Today’s audience expects more. Companies face the challenge of how do I retain my audience’s attention? The answer comes as providing corporate party entertainment that focuses on the story you are telling in a fun and enjoyable manner.
A memorable corporate event will benefit your company in more ways than one:
- Promote your business. Many companies today use corporate entertainment to create a buzz around their product or service. Corporate events can provide clients with information about a service or product. A product launch using corporate entertainment not only creates an eye-catching, memorable moment, but should also integrate brand’s identity and key messages to give businesses a powerful voice.
- Reduce stress level in the workplace environment. The happier your staff is, the more effective they work together professionally. Laughter serves as a good way to reduce stress, so why not provide corporate entertainment that brings laughter and joy to your employees and associates?
- Reward your customers. Make your customers feel valued, and they will reward you with loyalty, the fulcrum that springs a business forward and brings about profits. Research by Gartner shows that the lion’s share of your future revenues (80%) will come just from 20% of your existing customers. Did you know that retaining an existing customer will cost you less than attracting new customers? So think beyond the usual gift cards or discounts. Delight your customers with a day or night of fun.
- Boost employee morale. Are you looking for a cost-effective and innovative way to boost morale and, consequently, increase team productivity in the office? Then consider hosting a corporate entertainment event to make your employees feel that you value them and appreciate the work they do. Giving your employees the time to have fun and interact in a relaxed setting outside of the usual work environment is good for building relationships and camaraderie among employees and corporate leaders.
- Reinforce messages and core values of the company. Corporate entertainment is an excellent way to show your company ethics and core values. Share the message that you are invested in the relationship that you have made not only with your clients but also your customers and employees.
A successful corporate entertainment event not only brings fun, but also promotes sharing, networking and interaction among attendees. This enhances business activities. Choose a corporate party entertainment provider that knows how to capture your audience, while delivering your brand’s key message.
Contact our office now for ideas on corporate party entertainment for your next event.